Bigfork Water & Sewer District offers a wide variety of convenient payment options for our customers. Simply choose the option that best suits your needs.
We now offer online credit card payment as well the ability to set up an account to review balances and payments. Please call our office if you have any difficulties using the new service and we will be happy to assist you.
To set up an account or to pay online, click here.
*A convenience fee of 3% or a minimum of $2.00 will be added to your payment.
PAYMENT BY MAIL
If paying by check or money order through the mail, please include the bill stub with barcode. To avoid late fees, mail your payment at least five-seven business days before the 26th of each month.
AUTOMATIC BANK DRAFT
The worry-free way to pay your water bill. With this service, the amount of your monthly bill is automatically deducted from your bank account and credited to your utility account. There is no set-up fee or charge associated with this method of payment. To set up Automated Bank Draft, simply download and fill out the Authorization Agreement, attach a voided check and return to our office in any of the following methods:
- Mail: PO Box 1108, Bigfork, MT 59911
- Fax: (no cover needed) 406-837-4572
- Scan to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Put in the payment drop-box at Harvest Foods
- Bring to our office 108 Harbor Heights Blvd, Bigfork
PAYMENT DROP-OFF LOCATIONS
- The District Office - 180 Harbor Heights Blvd. We accept cash, credit, check or money orders.
- Harvest Foods - the payment drop-box is located just inside the store and is collected at 8:00 a.m. each weekday. Please do not put cash in the drop box.
PAYMENT THROUGH YOUR BANK'S ONLINE BILL PAY
Many financial institutions offer customers the ability to pay their bills via an online bill payment service (through your bank's website). Normally, these services debit the customer's checking or savings account to pay the bill and then a check is mailed to the payee. Depending on the financial institution, they may or may not charge a fee for the service. Payments may take up to 10 business days to arrive at our office. Please consult with your bank for more information.
Bigfork Water & Sewer District
P.O. Box 1108
Bigfork, MT 59911